Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update.

Finally, a date with the love one. Almost a month I guess, planning and all stuff. We finally met on 16th May. She wore a green cloth which is specially bought for that date event. How sweet is that? We went for a movie marathon. Catch up a couple of movies. But The Angels & Demon was like TERBAIK. Seriously man, it just took me about 10 to 15 minutes for me to slept. How cool it can be huh? Haha. But then I woke up and the movie became more and more interesting to follow. But she can't understand it. (a bit la i guess) Because of freezing cold in there I guess. The part that we both waited for is at the evening. But suddently out of nowhere, hujan. So things doesn't went as we plan. But luckly it stopped like about half an hour before we get back. What's the deal? Ahah. Its highly confidential la. I bet she did'nt want me to tell anybody.
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment