Sunday, December 13, 2009

It suits me damn well I guess.

I want to be your one and only man in this world. In fact. I want to be your every single thing in this universe. I hope I am the best man that you ever have and let me remain in your heart forever.I want to be the man that can comfort you each and every time you drown in tears, that can ease and surely can erase your pain away all the time. I want to be you moon that can lighten you up in dark night. I want you to be my beautiful forever because your beautiful is eternal and it will not fade away. And I want and will be your one and only husband for the rest of your life. Mark my word.

That is my answer if you ask about my wishes. I love you each and every breath I take and if I don't get the chance to breath again, I want you to know that I still love you sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment